FAQ’s – GC of Wentzville
GC of Wentzville strives to provide each and every guest with superior service. To assist you in your golfing experience at our course, we’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions to help you before and during your time at the course.
- Are you taking carts on the fairway or cart path only?
Typically if it rains (1/2″ or more) the night before or day of play we will be on the path.
- Do you have a senior rate and what is the age?
If you are a senior, 60 or older, we do have reduced weekday Senior Rates.
- What is the dress code at your facility?
Shirts with collars (Polo Style) are required and we don’t allow tank tops and/or cut off shorts.
- Does your facility handle golf tournaments?
Yes, check out tournament info and talk with any of our Pro Shop employees. Also, you may email us at email@example.com.
- What type of grass is on your course?
Zoysia for the fairways, tees. L – 91 Bent grass for the greens.
- Do you have a practice facility?
We offer one practice green and there is a driving range right down the road on Hepperman.
- Does your facility have golf leagues?
Yes, please contact any Pro Shop employee for more information.